cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshieboy
Helper V
Helper V

Time field showing incorrect values in SharePoint list

My date/time field stores the correct value in the PowerApps form but when submitted to the SharePoint list, the time is usually one hour later.  Although I have the correct time zone set in the regional settings, if as an example I submit a form from PowerApps with a time of 5:00am, it saves to SharePoint as 6:00am, yet when you reopen the saved form in PowerApps, it has the correct time.  I am not sure how to resolve this, as the main fix was to ensure the regional settings are correct on SharePoint which I did.  Any guidance on how to rectify this appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Check to see what the regional setting (time zone) is for the SharePoint Site collection.  Power Apps will translate to your local time, but SharePoint will display by default in the time zone where the server is located.  Go to the Gear menu in SharePoint > Site Information > All Site Settings > Regional Settings and you'll see something like this. I'm pretty sure your setting in SharePoint is one hour different from where you are physically located..

image.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Check to see what the regional setting (time zone) is for the SharePoint Site collection.  Power Apps will translate to your local time, but SharePoint will display by default in the time zone where the server is located.  Go to the Gear menu in SharePoint > Site Information > All Site Settings > Regional Settings and you'll see something like this. I'm pretty sure your setting in SharePoint is one hour different from where you are physically located..

image.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Pstork1 - I thought I had the correct time zone set there.  Had to make a slight change.  Thank you.  It works well now .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,843)