cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TimeStamp in SP list when CheckBox is checked

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I am addressing a forum, excuse my lack of clarity but I am really blocked. I'm trying to create an application to replace a paper checklist. On a screen, I created a empty gallery, I added a CheckBox that appears for each line of my list (text fed by a Sharepoint list named 'Exemple-Checklist) :

Capture d’écran 2020-11-12 à 10.58.56.png.       Capture d’écran 2020-11-12 à 10.36.18.png

What I'd like to do (but I'm not able to do it and finally I don't Know if it's possible): when the checkbox is checked, save the time it was checked in a new column in the Sharepoint list "exemple-checklist". For the moment, I have tried to complete "OnCheck" function on my CheckBox with the following formula:

Patch('Exemple-Checklist'; (Defaults('Exemple-Checklist')); {('Step1':CurrentTime)} )

After days of searching, hours of testing, hours of watching Shane Young, I'm completely lost. Should I create a button to add a new column? Should I use an edit form instead of a gallery? Should I use two different Sharepoint Lists?

If someone knows how to solve my problem or even has some hints on how to improve the timestamp method, you would save my life.

Best regards,

Melvin

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,901)