cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelvinMorisset
Regular Visitor

TimeStamp in SP list when CheckBox is checked

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I am addressing a forum, excuse my lack of clarity but I am really blocked. I'm trying to create an application to replace a paper checklist. On a screen, I created a empty gallery, I added a CheckBox that appears for each line of my list (text fed by a Sharepoint list named 'Exemple-Checklist) :

Capture d’écran 2020-11-12 à 10.58.56.png.       Capture d’écran 2020-11-12 à 10.36.18.png

What I'd like to do (but I'm not able to do it and finally I don't Know if it's possible): when the checkbox is checked, save the time it was checked in a new column in the Sharepoint list "exemple-checklist". For the moment, I have tried to complete "OnCheck" function on my CheckBox with the following formula:

Patch('Exemple-Checklist'; (Defaults('Exemple-Checklist')); {('Step1':CurrentTime)} )

After days of searching, hours of testing, hours of watching Shane Young, I'm completely lost. Should I create a button to add a new column? Should I use an edit form instead of a gallery? Should I use two different Sharepoint Lists?

If someone knows how to solve my problem or even has some hints on how to improve the timestamp method, you would save my life.

Best regards,

Melvin

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (93,719)