cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Timesheet Application Example

Im very surprised there is not a timesheet application shared within this space.  Im sure many can use one to source ideas from.  Does anyone have one they could share as an app?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Watch this from Shane and Paul:

https://youtu.be/1tJk7LxgocA

https://youtu.be/zsTaUNRQhPI

If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

We have created a Timesheet with PowerApps - SharePoint. Here are some screenshoots, hope it helps you.

Best!

Daniel

MainMenu.pngManageActivities.pngMyTimesheet.pngNewTimeEntry.pngTimePeriods.pngWelcome.png

Highlighted

Would you be willing to share the app as an example?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@danielvi  would you be willing to share how you created it? Looks great!

Highlighted

Hi,

We are finishing (ETA end of next week) a new version focus is three main objectives:

1. Works with CDS and SharePoint (different editions for each one). The CDS uses the Account entity so we have now Customers -> Projects -> Activities/Assignments

2. Interface enhancements, mostly on navigation, using Power Apps components

3. Multilanguage support, now the app supports any language, as long it is setup on a "resource file", you will be able to change the language dynamically within the app by select the desire language on a settings screen.

We would love to show how it works to the entire community, I think it is a matter to contact the Power Apps Community admins to setup a webinar. We will do it.

Best,

Daniel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,808)