I have a built a robust and a very aesthetically pleasing PowerApp for timesheet management.
Not only does it record logged hours, it can do the following as well:
1) Save timesheets as template, hence can be reused for future weeks.
2) Efficient approval mechanism.
3) Project management - Map an employee to project. This configuration then also affects your timesheet log. Will only show projects you are assigned to.
4) App setting to configure app the way you want.
5) Reminder mechanism is phenomenal.
6) Timesheet is a matrix form, hence records hrs for the whole week (refer the cover photo).
7) App can be infused in Teams, hence no need to even access browser.
Do contact me for a demo or any further clarification.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.