cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Timeslot Registation Form

I am new to power apps and I was tasked to create a Lunch Reservation form using Power Apps that has a dropdown list of available times that increment by 5 minutes. They would like to use a sharepoint list to store the data and populate the dropdown list. In addition, they would like for the time slot to be removed from the dropdown list once it has been selected. Is this possible in Power Apps? What is the best way to accomplish this?

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi, 

I recently started using Powerapps, Could you explain how can i add a button disabled property? 

You have added here in step 11.I have On-Select function in Powerapps but no button disabled property function.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @Ptiwari

The Disabled property no longer exists in PowerApps, it has been superseded by the DisplayMode property.

Please see here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/controls/properties-core

I have edited the post to reflect this change.  Please let me know if this works.

Highlighted

Thank you for your Reply, your solution is working perfectly fine. Could you please add step number 12 as well (Button text property). 

Highlighted

Thank you @Meneghino for your reply, I really appreciate it, It's really helpful. I have couple of issues.

1. For each timeslots, like (12;00 four person can reserved this time slot instead of 1 person), Do you think it can be possible?

2. I have updated the displaymode property and it's working perfectly fine, but I am having issue with the step 12. could you please update button text according to the step 11.

Thanks again.

Highlighted

Hi @Ptiwari

Step 12 is fixed as well, thanks for pointing that out.

As for allowing up to four people to reserve, this can be done of course but will require keeping count.  Have a go at it...

Highlighted

I have updated the step 12 and it's working perfectly fine. Thank you once again.

Please let me know if you find any solution for the allowing up to four people to reserve the same timeslots.

Thanks,

Highlighted

Hello Folks

1st - Great solution, thx so much!

I am confused and still running in circle....

Does anybody know how i can solve this perhaps little issue?

I checked with variable, standard visible functions etc.

Thx in advanced

Ingo

Prob1.png

Prob2.png

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Is there a way to add an All Day option and disable all time slots when selected?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,601)