cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

To Use all features in this app banner message wont' go away on Mobile iOS

Getting a banner after overwriting my app with a new version that says "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" No form of cache clearing, or refreshing, and clicking the x temporarily gets rid of it until you start the app again then it's back every time. Tried resaving, updating a new version etc. etc.

Anyone else experience this? Is this a bug? What's proper support channel to report if so. 

20190403_214503000_iOS.png

42 REPLIES 42

I apologize for the issue.  We are actively working on a hotfix.

Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same issue on iPad and iPhones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chrisis there a timeline for this hotfix?  

Apple review takes about 2 days, so we are looking at early next week.

Thank you for the patience.  The fix for this issue is now available in the app stores with version 3.19034.13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris 

I tried re-publishing my app today based on your post, but the error is still there.

I've got version 3.19034.10 in the iOS and m y Canvas Studio session details are:

Session ID: d3667108-b5e7-400e-8c76-77bc7c723525
PowerApps 3.19034.12

Frustrated,

Jamie

Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You need to update your actual powerapp application in the App Store since .10 is the broken app. Publishing your app has no effect.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, rolling back to a previous version (via publish) does clear the error, so there's some correlation between publishing and the error message.

Having said that, I'm not being offered any chance to update the app by the App Store, so I guess I'll just wait.

-Jamie

Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yeah the later powerapps platform version and .10 have incompatibility issues with that error. So your right there. But if you have that version already published then app update required. Hopefully shows soon.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/powerapps/id1047318566?mt=8 shows me "Version 3.19034.13"  Is it not showing the latest version for you yet?

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (108,576)