I am not sure whether this is a result of a recent update, but a number of my solutions that I was working in yesterday are all exhibiting this problem... when opening a project, I am presented with the last used screen and all objects (as usual), but the tree view panel is not displaying any objects.
The result is a troublesome editing exercise through objects on the current screen, but I am not able to navigate to other screens or work with the objects in the tree view as I used to... the search functionality is obviously affected as well.
If anyone can assist with resolving this problem it would be greatly appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Works for me on Chrome 74.0.3729.169
Some users in my organisation still experiencing the issue with v74.xx
Will update versions when I recieve
Is there no way to get this fixed without having to upgrade chrome? Unfortunately our IT policies does not allow us to update/install softwares on our own and approval could take weeks.....
Thanks for your quick response !
Tree view is appearing now after installing latest version of chrome 75.0.3770.142 (64-bit). Previously It was still pointing to old version after installing this version which I did not notice. But now Tree view is appearing fine
Guys please update chrome version to 75.0.3770.142 (64-bit) who is facing this Issue and make sure It point to the right version and no update error after installing above version. Please check(click on three dot button on the top right corner of chrome browser ---> Help ---> About Google Chrome)
Thanks everyone to help and support
@maheshdadhich - Agreed. It seems that if the problem does exist for you that you have two options :
1) Update to the latest version of chrome
2) Use an alternative browser
I have not seen nor hear of any other update that seems to resolve the issue and it is not cache related.
We believe we've fixed the issue. Now, even if you're on an old version of Chrome, you should be able to use the TreeView again.
Sorry for late answer, email notification was in spam folder.
My issue was in chrome and IE, not edge. But I solved it with chrome update.