cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Triggering a flow from power app and returning the data result to the app screen

Hi folks...

I have a few flows set up for reporting on roster shifts, which work quite well.

I have now created and app which triggers the flow and can adjust the date range. The app triggers the flow and uses the date well enough. The output is a csv which is attached to an email and sent to a recipient.

I would like to be able to return the data (though sorted in date order which is not currently done as it easy enough in excel to do this) to a second screen on the app as well as the emailed reporting.

I'm not sure if this should be an inline step in the flow or a parallel branch firstly.

Secondly what is the way of getting it shown on a screen which will need to be scrollable to cover all the data that is returned.

HTML tables are very good for this but the data needs to be sorted prior to creation as they are generally a jumbled mess or date orders.

Tony

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,216)