cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Trouble shooting recommended collection formula

Hi all, I've been receiving help with filtering a gallery based on a multiple selected items AND relationship to multiple fields within the database.  This post is the last update I received but collections are new to me so I'm a bit lost...I'm hoping someone else might be able to chime in as well, I believe the person assisting me is in a time zone very far away as we only are able to chat 1 comment a day.  I love the help I'm getting but the time zone lag is putting me in a tight position to try and complete this app.  Always appreciate any insights.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @enlitzinger ,

You need to keep this on the original thread - can you please close this one.

You are getting expert advice from a Microsoft employee @v-yutliu-msft and if you are not getting errors on this complex code the issue may be with the description of the data. I am probably closer to your time zone (GMT +10), but if this is your first collection, my solution would be more around your data structure than code.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @enlitzinger ,

You need to keep this on the original thread - can you please close this one.

You are getting expert advice from a Microsoft employee @v-yutliu-msft and if you are not getting errors on this complex code the issue may be with the description of the data. I am probably closer to your time zone (GMT +10), but if this is your first collection, my solution would be more around your data structure than code.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (54,603)