cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silaman
Resolver I
Resolver I

Truly truly responsive apps, dynamic container heights based on container contents under wrap

I have had some trouble trying to come up with a formula for the container height to make it flexible depending on its contents.

I have the container to wrap its contents, so as it scales down the labels are flexible, however it does not adjust its own height.

I am using the container inside of a flexible gallery.

I am trying to use a formula like this, so that it will scale the container size and expand its own height to accommodate the labels  once the screen width decreases.

Max((RegApplicationLab_1.X + RegApplicationLab_1.Height),(RegCustomerLab_2.X + RegCustomerLab_2.Height),(RegSiteLab_2.X + RegSiteLab_2.Height),(RegCreatedOnLab_1.X + RegCreatedOnLab_1.Height)) + 10

This is what I'm using at the moment, its half baked as I think I have the syntax wrong.

I'm trying to think of something that will use the max X position plus the labels own height to then set the height of the container.

Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
silaman
Resolver I
Resolver I

Just realised my mistake, it should be y not x 😐

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
silaman
Resolver I
Resolver I

Just realised my mistake, it should be y not x 😐

v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @silaman ,

Glad to see you solved the problem. 

You could mark your answer/solution as a 'Solution' to allow more people with the same problem to solve their own problem as quickly as possible. 

Thank you so much! ! !

Best Regards,

Levi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,619)