cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MauriceDietrich

Trying To add Flow to Power Apps but getting Error WADL

Hi there,

i createt a flow for my Power Apps and added it to my App. First everything was fine but after i removed and added it again an Error occured.

Error Message:

The flow input and output schema cannot be represented in WADL.

I have no idea what the Problem is. Could anybody help?

Thank you

Maurice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MauriceDietrich

So i found my problem.

I fetched data dynamicly from Sharepoint and interpreted it width JSON. In the JSON Schema i had the point jobtitle and it often returned null because my campony doesn't have a jobtitle for every employer. I tried to use a different method than deleting the type from the jobtitle and used array of types where i included "null".

After i removed this part i can now integrate the flow in my power app.

Have a nice day

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Nogueira1306
Super User
Super User

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Registering-Error-when-adding-a-Flow-to-an-A...

See if that helps you

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,

Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

Buy me a coffee!

Check my User Group (pt-PT)!

Last Post on Community

My website!

MauriceDietrich

Thank you for your fast answer 🙂

I found this link before but it didn't help. I don't pass an Array to my Flow. I use the Power Apps V2 Input to pass only one string parameter to my flow. The Flow is using the response function to return width http.

Do you have an other Idea how to solve the problem @Nogueira1306 ?

MauriceDietrich

So i found my problem.

I fetched data dynamicly from Sharepoint and interpreted it width JSON. In the JSON Schema i had the point jobtitle and it often returned null because my campony doesn't have a jobtitle for every employer. I tried to use a different method than deleting the type from the jobtitle and used array of types where i included "null".

After i removed this part i can now integrate the flow in my power app.

Have a nice day

Wedlib
Advocate II
Advocate II

I had same

initially, my schema was {} for a nullable field. like "field":{}

So I changed to "field":{"type":["string","null"]} because my field may accept string.

once I left just "string" it started to work for me, like "field":{"type":"string"}

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue and i tried to re-add the flow, create new flow but still not able to add the flow in powerapps.

Please, give me suggestion.

chico
Advocate V
Advocate V

for anyone else coming here,
for me it was the same error and traced back to an error in the JSON schema in a Response step.
Seems like no matter what, with this error go back and review whatever you modified in relation to any JSON related step that involves a schema.

you are correct it working now

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,377)