cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faulknerjam
Regular Visitor

Trying to Concatenate the results from two Concats on multiple choice fields from sharepoint list.

Hello all,

I am new to Power Apps and have been watching a lot of videos on how to build my app. Here is what I am trying to accomplish.

I have a gallery, and I have a label where I want to combine the text from two different multiple choice columns from a sharepoint list. So far I have been able to Concat the values from one column by entering the following fx:

Concat(ThisItem.AV, Thisrecord.Value, ", ")

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Faulknerjam ,

Assuming you want them in a Label in the gallery with commas in between

Concat(
   ThisItem.Field1Name,
   Value & ","
) & 
Concat(
   ThisItem.Field2Name,
   Value & ","
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
phipps0218
Super User
Super User

Concat returns table value. If I am understanding you correctly you will have two separate concants and want to merge them together into one table?

You can acheive this with a ClearCollect() and AddColumns().

Please Accept as Solution if it solves your question. Or just give it a Thumbs Up if it is helpful as can help others.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-phipps-%F0%9F%91%A8%E2%80%8D%F0%9F%92%BB-91338715b/
Subscribe to my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmFBGU1YKIU91sNMQ7buGg

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Faulknerjam ,

Assuming you want them in a Label in the gallery with commas in between

Concat(
   ThisItem.Field1Name,
   Value & ","
) & 
Concat(
   ThisItem.Field2Name,
   Value & ","
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (3,146)