cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to use Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2 to email multiple submissions from a gallery but only getting the first record.

Hi All,

I am currently building an app which is mainly used offline so have a "Submit" button using Connection.Connected to either send an email when there is a data signal based upon the relevant text boxes being filled in or use Collect followed by SaveData to store any submissions to send at a later date with each submission needing its own email sending to a recipient.

Currently the app is successfully sending an email with a data signal and is also storing multiple submissions in my Collection which get loaded okay.

The problem is with the records being stored in the Collection, I am unable to or don't know how to email values directly from a Collection using Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2 after trying this a fair bit. The way I got around this is I made a gallery of the Collection with the data I needed in label boxes to extract it for my email, this works for the first record fine but not the second or third due to the gallery being a dynamic list.

Also I have noticed when I have for example three records in the Collection I will get three emails but they will all be the details for the first record (so close yet so far).

Would anyone know any way of getting the other records in the gallery being emailed out instead of just the first one or am I barking up the wrong tree using a gallery?

Thank you for any help or advice as it is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I used SharePoint and Flow in the end to get around this as they did everything I needed for my offline data.

Kind Regards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you please share the related formulas?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I used SharePoint and Flow in the end to get around this as they did everything I needed for my offline data.

Kind Regards.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (26,793)