Here's what I'm experiencing: I've got an app that has about 26 fairly complex screens. Prior to yesterday, I had very little trouble loading the app in the web editor. Yesterday, I turned on a number of the experimental features (all but 2 actually). Now, this morning, I've tried loading the editor, and it simply sits in "loading", "Loading", "Loading".
I've tried everything I can think of: switched browswers, cleared cache/cookies, closed/reopened browser, signed out & back in, shut down and reopened computer... no success.
The only thing that I can think of that might be causing this would be one (or more) of the experimental features. (I'm not very patient... I've let the "loading" run about 30 minutes at longest length... I've tried reloading about 4-5 times.)
Here's my dilemma: I can't seem to turn off the experimental features without loading the app... I can't load the app because of the experimental features.