cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dyderik

Twitter Flow doesn't work

I subscribed to the free trial of Power Automate. Everything there works fast, fine and smooth. However, with the Power Apps Community Plan it's quite a different story. Everything loads very slow. Worse, some things don't even work at all. Example I click create to create a work flow. I select cloud flows scheduling. Then I click post a tweet to twitter. Then I connect my twitter account. That all works good but very slow. However, after these actions, there immediately is a grayed out retry button. No idea why it says retry. Then I manage to change the retry button in a continue button by clicking on my twitter account name. However, also this continue button is grayed out and cannot be clicked. It makes no difference when I reload, wait forever or start all over again, the same issue comes back and nothing happens. So it's impossible for me to create a Twitter work flow. As said, for the rest everything loads extremely slow while in the free trial of Power Automate everything loads very fast and works there as expected in the browser FireFox (latest version). The same browser and the same internet connection are used for the Community Plan. I think that the Community Plan has slow web servers or wrong server settings or both. I hope somebody can help me. By the way, I also cannot uncheck notifications. And, by accident I connected my Twitter account twice. It's impossible to uncheck one of the 2. The URL where it all happens is https://make.powerapps.com/environments/Default-29fba5f6-7a08-4d55-abe4-42e7828f4a4a/logicflows Thanks for any help!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,314)