cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Typography

Hi,

I am making an application in which I mast use a specific typeface, but it does not appear in the current ones.

I would like to know how to add a different typography to those already in PowerApps.

The one I want to add is: Grill Sans

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Typography

I don't believe you currently have the capability to upload custom fonts in PowerApps.  Looks like there is a suggestion for that in user voice that I recommend you vote up:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Font-Families-in-PowerApp/idi-p/5016 

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hello @Dgelis25

You may try an HTML Text Box and specify a particular font. I'm not sure how typography is handled in an HTML Text control, but might be worth a try!

Good luck

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dgelis25,

Do you want to add a custom font (Grill Sans) within your app?

Adding a custom font is not supported within PowerApps currently, if you want to add a custom font (Grill Sans) within your app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,619)