cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
markvogt7
Level: Powered On

URGENT: A custom PowerApps app I've been working on (to v0.91) is suddenly MISSING !!!!!!

URGENT ! 

I just spent the past few days working on a PowerApps app named "Flight Reporter" v0.91 (91% complete, so nearly v1.0). 

I also have 2 other apps "Trip Reporter" and "Waypoint Reporter" each in several version (eg v0.60, v0.61, v0.75, etc). 

I just looked at the list displays across PowerApps Web Studio, PowerApps Desktop Studio and PowerApps Mobile Client: 
NONE of the disiplays shows the same number of apps and the same versions - it's been DAYS I'm waiting for all these views to synchronize, but they NEVER do 😠 ... 

Even worse, I just observed the following: 
1. The PowerApps app named "Flight Report v091" is now suddenly MISSING from EVERY view (web, desktop, mobile client); 

AND

2. There is a PowerApps app named "Flight Reporter v080" which is STILL listed in the mobile client's view, but has LONG-since been DELETED ! 

WHAT the heck is happening with PowerApps? I thought it was declared ready-for-production-use back in SEPTEMBER, so WHY is it continuing to display what I consider CATASTROPHIC (project-killing, lawsuit-generating) errors???? 

It now looks like I may have lost an entire application which took DAYS to create - I NEED it back !!!

-Mark Vogt

2 REPLIES 2
mr-dang
Level 10

Re: URGENT: A custom PowerApps app I've been working on (to v0.91) is suddenly MISSING !!!!!!

Possibility: you might need to switch Environments using the dropdown at the top right of the PowerApps website or Studio.

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: URGENT: A custom PowerApps app I've been working on (to v0.91) is suddenly MISSING !!!!!!

Make sure you are consistent in the environment you are working on. I don't know how you have things set up, but you need to make sure that you do not use the preview view (I find that preview gives you more options, but they do change and the standard view is more stable in ensuring that updates don't affect your apps as much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,744)