cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TWolsten
Helper III
Helper III

URGENT BUG FIX? Dropdown choice values are now all invalid?

Hi,

I have just tried editing my app and all my Dropdown fields with 'Choice' (linked to SharePoint Online) are invalid. 

By removing the 'Choice' formula and then re-entering it word-for-word it fixes and re-links the Dropdown field. However, I have many fields and this would be a pain to do.

Is this a known bug and will it get resolved saving me a job to re-link all my Dropdown fields?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LRVinNC
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Did you try just refreshing your data source to make sure you have the latest choice values?  

View - Data Sources - find the list you want to refresh - three dots - Refresh

Once it finishes recheck your choice fields.

LRVinNC

------------------
Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LRVinNC
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Did you try just refreshing your data source to make sure you have the latest choice values?  

View - Data Sources - find the list you want to refresh - three dots - Refresh

Once it finishes recheck your choice fields.

LRVinNC

------------------
Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Thank you for the quick response.

One of those panic moments and there was such a simple solution.

Thank you again!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,186)