cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cryptosun
Helper I
Helper I

URGENT HELP! SHARING A FLOW

Hello everyone, I am leaving an organization and one of the flow is associated with my email.

as my email would be destroyed while i would leave in few days, I shared this flow to one of my collegues who will still be working. it asked whether i would like to share my connections too i pressed yes and did it. now he is the co-owner of app and flow. but when i see connections in use option it shows my email for sharepoint and office 365 outlook. will it create any issues?

or once my email is destroyed the other collegue email will be used? the flow is a scheduled flow and runs every 2 days. TIA.

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @cryptosun ,

I fixed a similar issue a little while back where a user's email was deleted. If any connectors are on this email, the Flow will break, however it was easy enough to fix with the new user (who has joint ownership) simply changing the connection (click on the three dots of each item and select the valid connection which will come up as available.

A much easier preventative way is to have the new owner use "save as" and their connectors will be in the new Flow.

Note that if the Flow is triggered by Power Apps, it uses the connectors of the logged-in user, so this is not as critical.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @cryptosun ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,137)