cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_jason
Helper I
Helper I

[URGENT Help Needed] "Skip to main content" error on PowerApps Form

I have a SharePoint list and the form UI is customized using PowerApps.

The form is used by my colleagues in the organization and its working well.

But one colleague finds that when he opens the form, all the dropdown boxes are not working. He cannot expand the dropdown boxes and the selection list does not show.

I have checked on his PC and tried on different browsers (Google Chrome, IE, Edge) and its the same. And I find that when I open the form, there is a message/error "Skip to main content" on the top left corner of the form.

Since the dropdown field is a required field in the form, the user cannot proceed.

Anyone knows what is it and how to fix it??

5 REPLIES 5
zmorek
Super User
Super User

There's a similar thread with possible answers here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/quot-Skip-to-main-content-quot-instead-of-Us...

But since you said other users aren't experiencing the same thing, does the affected user have the proper permissions to the SharePoint list?

The user has the same permission as others.

_jason
Helper I
Helper I

I see from my user's screen that under the 2 dropdowns, there is an error message "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again.".

I have never seen this error before.

Anyone has idea?

_jason
Helper I
Helper I

It seems that the connection to the list is not established. So the values for the dropdown list is not shown.

When I open an existing record on his machine, the View screen also has problem.

zmorek
Super User
Super User

When editing the form, is the anything wrong with the Data source name and EditForm name?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,890)