cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

URGENT - Images suddenly stopped showing in PowerApps browse galleries

The process i use right now worked for over a month and one day just proceeded to stop functioning.

• I have sharepoint lists, these lists contain image columns, I pull the images directly from MS Teams folders by using the link share feature within teams. (See the 'teams link' attachment)

• As you can see, the image links work fine and display correctly within the sharepoint list.('Sharepoint' attachment)

• finally, as you can see i have used the sharepoint list datasource and customised the look of the browsegallery. The images (country flags) should be showing above each update. in the image property box i use the 'Thisitem.image' function to get the images and has been working for the last month.

if anyone can suggest why it suddenly has stopped working it would be a HUGE help!

The date my team found this issue ironically was when powerapps released an update on the Model driven app framework see link (11th december 2018)

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/enrich-your-model-driven-forms-with-embedded-canvas-apps-...

25 REPLIES 25

Hi,

I am also in the UK, my images came back about 9:30 this morning, looks like the fix is slowly being rolled out.

Hi, still not working at my side...any improvement?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Is there any update on this, I cannot see images in any of my image galleries still, I have been waiting for over a month for updates. Thank you

Shall I change my approcach that previously worked to something different, Could you please help.

@cherie

Anonymous
Not applicable

GOOD NEWS! I have checked the app and as of 06/01/2019 The images are loading up correctly. Thank you PowerApps for resolving the issue.
markforemansapn
Advocate I
Advocate I

Its' working in the Australian tenancy too now. Thanks 🙂

evinscully
Regular Visitor

Hi everyone,

I had a similar issue to this where I wasn't able to see any of my images. I tested with a colleagues computer and was able to see them.

I recently updated my Office 365 password, so by simply signing out and back in again it fixed it.

Could be a simple answer to the "updates" going on behind the scenes

Evin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,863)