cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

UX and UI Design Guidance?

Hello!

Is there any good information assembled to help UI designers create mocks for Powerapps? I haven't found any in my searches and it doesn't seem that using UWP as a foundation is really recommended or even possible. 

Anything to get me started would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: UX and UI Design Guidance?

Hi @israelcevans,

Have you already have a look Microsoft's Office UI Fabric site which provides you with some resources to create beautifull Office-like user interfaces ?

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric

Highlighted

Thanks!

This looks pretty promising.

Are MS PowerApps considered compatible with Fabric?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Glab it can help... About you question, I'm afraid I don't have the answer... @v-xida-msft may be ?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

The UI/UX of PowerApps is infinitely configurable (blessing and a curse). Some recommendations are to follow ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from Mehdi. He is a traditional app dev on the PowerApps Team that is just amazing.

Some other things I'd recommend is to tune into Paul Kroon's series on theme dev on YouTube. Its a bit heavy if you are new to PowerApps but he does an awesome job of walking you through, a to Z, creating your own PA theme.

Best of luck! and remember, this community IS THE BEST thing for your questions.

Cheers

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Edited: My apologies, I was just ranting here.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Edited: I was just ranting here, my apologies.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,629)