cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
israelcevans

UX and UI Design Guidance?

Hello!

Is there any good information assembled to help UI designers create mocks for Powerapps? I haven't found any in my searches and it doesn't seem that using UWP as a foundation is really recommended or even possible. 

Anything to get me started would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
R3dKap
Super User
Super User

Hi @israelcevans,

Have you already have a look Microsoft's Office UI Fabric site which provides you with some resources to create beautifull Office-like user interfaces ?

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric

Thanks!

This looks pretty promising.

Are MS PowerApps considered compatible with Fabric?

Glab it can help... About you question, I'm afraid I don't have the answer... @v-xida-msft may be ?

seadude
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

The UI/UX of PowerApps is infinitely configurable (blessing and a curse). Some recommendations are to follow ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from Mehdi. He is a traditional app dev on the PowerApps Team that is just amazing.

Some other things I'd recommend is to tune into Paul Kroon's series on theme dev on YouTube. Its a bit heavy if you are new to PowerApps but he does an awesome job of walking you through, a to Z, creating your own PA theme.

Best of luck! and remember, this community IS THE BEST thing for your questions.

Cheers

seadude
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Edited: My apologies, I was just ranting here.

seadude
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Edited: I was just ranting here, my apologies.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (15,958)