Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm sure it worked last week.
I have like 1 hour to knock this enhancement out and little thing like this blocking the way. Any ideas?
Tried so far:
Hi @seadude ,
I just tested and I cannot reproduce your issue. Please make sure that the DisplayMode of this icon is set to:
Thanks for the reply @v-monli-msft ,
The displaymode is definitely set to edit. I'll PM you a link to a video showing the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Take a working icon (clickable)
- Copy it inside a Form Data Card
- Try clicking
- No go
- Only seems to be happening in this one app.
Things tried so far:
- Check DisplayMode, ensure set to Edit
- Check known-good icon, copy
- Add new icon, apply same code
Hi @v-monli-msft ,
I'm unable to upload either a .mp4 or .gif to the forum or a PM (type and size restrictions). Are there any settings that may affect this (experimental, etc.)?
Yes. This is still an issue. Users are quite upset. There are MANY things happening in the same app that are unexplainable.