cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Powerlearner1
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Display a button on a new screen after submitting the record

Hi All, 

I am new to the powerapps and building an app. The requirement in which i am facing the issue is:

I have around 5 radio buttons on my edit screen, if all are selected "No" and record is submitted, the record should navigate to a new screen and show a Text/Button (Allowed).

If all are selected "Yes" and record is submitted, the record should navigate to a new screen and show a Text/Button (Not Allowed).

I have used If (Radio1.Selected.Value ="Yes" && Radio2.Selected.Value = "Yes" etc (until Radio5)) to in the Visible section of the Allowed/Not Allowed Button. 

However when i select the radio options and submit the record, it navigates to the new screen but the Text/Button does not show up.

I tried to add the Allowed/Not Allowed text/button on the EDIT form. here it works. But when it navigates to the new screen it does not show up. 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Powerlearner1,

What do you mean by the Allowed/Not Allowed Text/Button?

Do you want to show a Text/Button when navigating to the new screen?

I have made a demo for you, please check as below.

1). Add a Button and set the Text property as below:

If(Radio1.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio2.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio3.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio4.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio5.Selected.Value="Yes","Not Allowed",If(Radio1.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio2.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio3.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio4.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio5.Selected.Value="No","Allowed"))

2). Set the OnVisible property of the new screen as below:

Set(ShowUp,true)

3). Set the Visible property of the Button as ShowUp

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Powerlearner1,

What do you mean by the Allowed/Not Allowed Text/Button?

Do you want to show a Text/Button when navigating to the new screen?

I have made a demo for you, please check as below.

1). Add a Button and set the Text property as below:

If(Radio1.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio2.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio3.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio4.Selected.Value="Yes"&&Radio5.Selected.Value="Yes","Not Allowed",If(Radio1.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio2.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio3.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio4.Selected.Value="No"&&Radio5.Selected.Value="No","Allowed"))

2). Set the OnVisible property of the new screen as below:

Set(ShowUp,true)

3). Set the Visible property of the Button as ShowUp

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,639)