cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Edit SQL Connection Credentials - Gateway Not Loading

I had to change my SQL DB Password because of some other issue. The DB was connected to powerapps. Now I want to update the SQL credentials. When I go to Data >> Connections >> SQL Connection... I am unable to edit the credentials... The List of gateways is not loading. 

I checked the Gateway itself. It is working fine. I could access the same gateway through Power BI and flow (or Power Automate.. whatever..).. The issues seems to be only with Power Apps

Is there another way to edit credentials? I Have quite a few tables and connections in the app so deleting all the data sources and creating new ones won't be feasible

apps_query_gatewaay.png

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nachiketjoshi ,

You could consider take a try to update the connection to the SQL Server connector within your PowerApps app to solve your problem.

More details about adding a connection or updating a connection within PowerApps, please check the following article:

Manage connections in PowerApps

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Thanks for the reply... but I could not find the 'Auth' Sub menu. (as seen in the image) I could find Edit, Share and Delete. I tried editing it... but again.. even there the List of Gateways was not available..

apps_query_gatewaay.png

Moreover I tried adding fresh connections...But received an Error - We were not able to add this connection.. Please try again.

apps_query_gatewaay_1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,244)