Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R3dKap
Super User
Super User

Unable to Import package, undefinitely loading package

Hello,

I exported a SharePoint form last june in a ZIP file and today I try to import it elsewhere but the import function stays indefinitly stuck at the "Loading package..." step :

Image 1.png

I never get the next page where I can indeed import the package.

It's like the inner structure of the json files evolved since june and is now not supported by the latest PowerApps Core. Would that be possible ?

Any ideas ?

Emmanuel

17 REPLIES 17

This is a bug which might take a week to resolve

Meanwhile you the alternative method to export your apps by saving your app locally (msapp file)

And then browsing this msapp file in the environment or tenant where this is to be imported

I am not sure the answer is directly related to the export/import issues but **bleep**, one week to deploy the fix ? 🙂

That is the max timeframe
Hopefully it the fix is in sooner

You can track the issue here (this is related to export import issue)
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Fyi, I managed to do an import/export just now

LE(day after): And now it is not working once again.

It's only one thing after another with Microsoft. As I've been saying for YEARS (even see my past coments) there's ALWAYS an issue trying to do ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing ever works as expected or you have to do a few days research just to, say get to this pojt, where I finally got led to an App to import just for it NOT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this platform. Are we sure Microsoft is not a Government enitity because it sure as heck acts like one. Ohhhhh wow.

Johnnyan
Frequent Visitor

I think you are exagerating things a bit but I understand your frustration. Is getting harder and harder to recommend the platform at this point, especially for an enterprise environment.

Jonnyan; how are you in any way qualified to judge my level of frustration with this company???? As it is, this is one situation contrary to doctrine wherein "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

Not so here plus you have people advising the wheel isn't as squeaky as we make it out to be.

Point being, maybe you should have simply replied with only the second sentence.
R3dKap
Super User
Super User

Hello all,

Last friday's PowerApps core delivery seems to have fixed the issue. Export/import is now working fine.

Emmanuel

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,028)