Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Unable to Scroll SharePoint List Form after customizing using Power APps

Hello All,

After I customized the SharePoint list form using Power Apps, couple of users in my organization are unable to see or scroll through all columns of newform or editform. Here is the screenshot for reference. Gone through similar posts on this question in the forum but couldn't find any solution. Please help. Thanks a ton in advance.

Here is the problematic form where the scroll bar just ended despite there are other columns beyond that is shown.

ProblematicForm.jpg

This is the working form below where scroll bar can go till the end of all columns.

WorkingForm1.JPGWorkingForm2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Unable to Scroll SharePoint List Form after customizing using Power APps

Hi @RameshMukka ,

What is the canvas height in your app? You should actually have a second scroll bar beside this one if the canvas is higher than the particular device screen resolution (and whatever tools are in the browser bars). To check this, press F11 (full screen) and see if you can see more of the form.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RameshMukka ,

What is the canvas height in your app? You should actually have a second scroll bar beside this one if the canvas is higher than the particular device screen resolution (and whatever tools are in the browser bars). To check this, press F11 (full screen) and see if you can see more of the form.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

@WarrenBelz Thanks for responding. Is below the size you are asking for? Also you are right, I can see two scroll bars on the browsers we are using IE and Chrome. We just noticed it after reading your response. Is there any setting where I can fit complete form within the screen may be without 2 scroll bars. Please advise.

FormSize.JPG

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RameshMukka ,

No that is the form - you need the canvas dimensions as below. Be aware when you change these, you form data cards and controls may resize and/or relocate and you if so, you will need to fix them.

ScreenSize.png

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you. This is how it looks for me. But why is this happening only for 2 users but not all. Anything to do with the browser settings? Is there any better way to have this consistent across all users?

FormSize.JPG

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

@RameshMukka ,

You have it set on Large, which will be (for example) bigger than some laptop (1366x768) available screen display space. It is all about pixels available on the particular user's screen after the "top part" of the browser is deducted. For example, a browser Favorites Bar takes vertical pixels, so having this visible will affect how many pixels are available for the edit screen, whereas some UHD monitors can be 2160 pixels high and the form will probably stop less than half way down the screen.

I generally set mine no more than 500 high to allow for laptop use.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,468)