cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EAkawie
Regular Visitor

Unable to add PCF Component

As of this morning, I am unable to import PCF components into a Canvas PowerApp. I was attempting to add @yashag2255  's (I think) Export to Excel PCF component to an existing PowerApp, and it fails without an error message. I get a loading screen, and sometimes a message that it may take a few minutes, but no error, and the component never becomes available. 

I tested this in a new, otherwise empty PowerApp, and received the same result. I also tried to add other PCF Components.

In fact, in an app where the component is installed and working, it does not appear in the Components list anymore, and I can not add it to a new screen, although I can copy and paste the existing button.

1 REPLY 1
Ravi4172
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Please check in the code components and can drag to your screens.

Ravi4172_0-1624894318166.png

Regards

RaviTheja S

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,273)