cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Unable to add a custom Combo box inside a Power App form which has a sharePoint list as its source

I have a Canvas which contain a Form that has a SharePoint list as its source. now inside the Form i am trying to add a custom Combo Box which reference a list from another site, and then i want to get the id of the selected item list and populate a lookup field. but i stuck on this issue; where i am trying to add a custom Combo Box to be inside the Form >> where if i select the form and i add a combo box >> the combo box will get added out side the form >> and as i scroll over the form the custom Combo Box will also move...so to fix this can anyone advice if i can achieve any of these points:-

1) add the custom combo box out side the form >> but define that the custom combo box will not change its position if we scroll over the form?

2) is there a way to add the custom combo box to be inside the form?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@johnjohn123 ,

Any card - a custom card if needed - your question was

Unable to add a custom Combo box inside a Power App form which has a sharePoint list as its source

it just needs to be inside a card.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@johnjohn123 ,

Unlock the card and you can add the combo box inside it.

johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@WarrenBelz  which card you are referring to ?

Thanks

@johnjohn123 ,

Any card - a custom card if needed - your question was

it just needs to be inside a card.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,051)