cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emfuentes27
Super User
Super User

Unable to change Gallery width or height

I created a Gallery inside a Container, and doesn't' matter why I try, I can't change its dimensions. I can't do it by pulling the gallery, nor by changing the properties in the pane.

Gallery.jpg

The LayoutMinWidth is set to 1700, and Width to the same number. TemplateSize is 20. The Container Width is Parent.Width (around 1292), and the LayoutOverflowX is set to LayoutOverflow.Scroll. This is driving me crazy. I have saved, published, closed/reopen PowerApps, and still nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @emfuentes27 

What about trying the properties dropdown and formula bar to change height and width?

AmDev_0-1642713924030.png

@AmDev , thanks, but I have tried everything, and no luck. I just ended up deleting the gallery and starting from scratch. Even when the new gallery was exactly the same, it worked. I think it is a bug of some sort.

Odd one for sure - glad you're sorted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,427)