cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to connect to SAP ECC using SAP ERP Connector

I followed this blog (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/saperp/#call-sap-function) and tried to connect to our SAP ERP system, however I am unable to connect successfully. I have all the pre-requisites met. I have installed latest gateway and also the .NET connector (64bit).  When I try to connect using flow, the first screen shows up with SAP user name and password but not SAP system details which seems to be a bit weird , without asking the SAP system details such as hostname , system number..I am not sure which system its trying to connect before displaying "Test connection failed".

powerapps_link.png

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Ponnusamy 

Are you using the following format: "domain\uername" for the user while creating the connection?

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
Highlighted

Thanks for the response, I am using SAP user name to connect, there is no domain name prefix for SAP user names. Are you referring to some other settings?

Highlighted

Now, I edited the connection created under "Data->Connection" and seeing the following error, I have verified that SAP .NET connector is 64 bits

Gateway Error.jpg

Highlighted

Hi @Ponnusamy ,

Definitely I can confirm that the SAP ERP Connector I can setup in the Flow. 

Check the error log in your Gateway.

My error was different, but could confirm that I manage to find the issues by checking the Gateway Error Log.

My other post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/SAP-ERP-Connector-Setup-Bad-Gateway/td-p/5210...

PS: How to use the connector from the Power Apps, I am still searching for guidance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,617)