cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbuhre
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to connect to Sharepoint Data

I'm getting an error when tying to connect to sharepoint from my power app.   When I select refresh from the Data Source I get this see screen shot.   I have 3 data sources and all three do the same.   It was working fine about an hour ago.

2018-03-09_12-24-50.jpg

19 REPLIES 19
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

I am see the same issue in my SharePoint data sources.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Same, clearly something broke and we all get to sit and wait and hope they get our business back up and running soon...

Kevin1
Frequent Visitor

Having the same problem, I get a red box that says "Error connecting to server" 

Nothing else, doesn't give any other info.  

Same here.. I was targeting to get some stuff done before the weekend starts , but seems like that's not goin to happen.

Have put a support ticket.

Vivek Bavishi aka That API Guy
PowerApps and Flow MVP
Blog | Twitter | YouTube | Community Profile | GitHub

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Same issue here 

The server returned an HTTP error with code 0.

Session ID: eff1fab4-5d4e-4295-80dd-8388c987cd22

I'm new to powerapps , does this happen often?

I have been using powerapps for almost a year now, and this is the first time I am facing this issue.

PowerApps and Flow MVP

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This was posted on the Support page -

2018-03-09 15_54_30-Support _ Microsoft PowerApps.png

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

PowerApps and Flow MVP

jeffgeno
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

It's more than just in the editor, none of our apps are able to connect to SharePoint. Having our apps in production not work is creating a big business impact. I've also submitted a help request.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,518)