cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbuhre
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to connect to Sharepoint Data

I'm getting an error when tying to connect to sharepoint from my power app.   When I select refresh from the Data Source I get this see screen shot.   I have 3 data sources and all three do the same.   It was working fine about an hour ago.

2018-03-09_12-24-50.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

Well thats encouraging!

I know right... we were planning to go live with 150 people soon... 

Nothing encourages an office to trust you about moving forward with paperless processes quite like having the software solution crash in the middle of the work day Smiley LOL

I just had a call with the PA staff, and for now, I can just say that they are very VERY much aware of this issue and are trying to fix it.

They are also VERY MUCH aware about how a lot of customers are going crazy about his happening on a workday.

I am just happy, that I scheduled one of my app demos today morning and didn't face this issue!

Sympathies with all those who had planned app demos/ or their production apps faced issues.

Vivek Bavishi aka That API Guy
PowerApps and Flow MVP
Blog | Twitter | YouTube | Community Profile | GitHub

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Kevin1
Frequent Visitor

LOL all the older employees in my office are now going to resent me for emptying out the giant file cabinet & putting it on the curb with a big "FREE" sign on it last week... 

This is not cool.  

BBild
Frequent Visitor

how did you get them on the phone again?

Would like to know for future needs

I raised a ticket, around 15-20 mins back and someone from the PA India team contacted me on Skype and asked to have a conversation and share my screen to see the issues.

PowerApps and Flow MVP

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Kevin1
Frequent Visitor

Support --> Scroll to bottom --> "Submit a Ticket"  

They'll call you back.  

@Kevin1

as long as you have it stored somewhere, i hope you are able to make some excuse Smiley LOL

its good that for the eastern time zone people, its already the end of the day and its not affecting us so much as not many people are trying to use it on friday evening. 🙂

PowerApps and Flow MVP

mitalidesai
Frequent Visitor

Does any one has a solution to this? This issue still exists. The issue appears randomly and resolves itself. There has to be a permanent solution to this as this is hindering my development with PowerApps. Please help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,462)