cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to create Excel Online Business Connector

Hi guys,

my problem is that i cannot connect to an Excel with several tables (located on SharePoint) anymore. I use an Excel Online Business connector for this task. It worked fine for the last few weeks but since Monday I cannot connect anymore. I already tried to clear my cookies and the browser´s cache and tried to open PowerApps in different browsers (Firefox, Edge, Chrome). I also tried to delete the excel connector but when I now want to create a new one I receive the following error:

MH5_0-1611653066987.png

"The Data did not load correctly. Pleas try again. Resource not found."

Did Microsoft make any changes over the weekend or does anyone know what might be the problem?

>>> Beside: Using the same connector in Power Automate works fine.

Regards, MH5.

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous ,

If you are trying to connect to an Excel table in OneDrive, you need the OneDrive for Business connector

WarrenBelz_0-1611654882969.png

WarrenBelz_1-1611654901897.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

I'd recommend that you raise a support ticket for this issue. You can do this by clicking the 'Create support ticket' button on the following page.
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  

I've seen similar posts in the past few days that report the same problem (such as the one beneath), and this leads me to suspect that there is actually a problem with this connector. If this is the case, Microsoft support should be able to give a definitive answer.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Excel-Online-Business-Connector/m-p/802570

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know something new?

@timl Unfortunately,  I cannot open a ticket.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,483)