cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoinedelaunay

Unable to create a Flow to Yammer External group

Hi

I have successfully used Microsoft Flow to post RSS feed news to Yammer groups.

But when I try the same with a Yammer External group, i am getting this kinf of error:

"User 123456789 from network 00000000 can't post in external group 9999999 due to missing capabilities" ],

"code": "limited_capabilities"

Antoine
2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Antoine,

I just reproduced your issue. It is true that the flow will fail to run when posting RSS feed news to Yammer external group. Error is like below:
Capture.PNG

I will try to involved more resource to look into this issue. Thanks for your reporting.

Good day!

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Vicky_Song
Helper III
Helper III

@antoinedelaunay, thanks for reporting this issue. We got the update for this issue that "this is a known limitation in the Yammer connector – it cannot post to external groups today". Our engineers are currently working on it with Yammer group, and there should be a fix around middle of Feb.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,824)