cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to create apps in Powerapps Community Plan

I am on my community plan environment but I'm still getting following error while trying to create a App in that environment:

ErrorError

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Unable to create apps in Powerapps Community Plan

Hi @Gopal34 ,

You only have permission to create the app in Developer Environment which is named "<your User Name>'s Environment" because of the community plan. Make sure you are in the correct environment.

If you are in the right environment and have created CDS Database for the environment, please go to check the security role assigned to you, ensure the security role has enough permission to Create canvas apps.

11281.PNG

Path: Power Platform admin center - Environment - Your Developer Environment - Users Permission - Security roles

Snipaste_2020-04-08_16-17-39.png

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gopal34 ,

You only have permission to create the app in Developer Environment which is named "<your User Name>'s Environment" because of the community plan. Make sure you are in the correct environment.

If you are in the right environment and have created CDS Database for the environment, please go to check the security role assigned to you, ensure the security role has enough permission to Create canvas apps.

11281.PNG

Path: Power Platform admin center - Environment - Your Developer Environment - Users Permission - Security roles

Snipaste_2020-04-08_16-17-39.png

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply @v-siky-msft 

Is it strange that I'm not able to see any environment in https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ , I guess I was previously able to see my Community Plan Environment earlier which I can still see in https://make.powerapps.com but unable to create app in.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gopal34 ,

Are you the administrator?  Do you have any other powerapps licenses in your account?

If you have selected the right developer environment, but you have no permission to create an app. I guess the Create permission of Canvas app is removed from your security role, please contact your PowerApps Administrator to check the security role in Power Plateform Admin Centre.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,031)