cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Unable to export a Power App. Error "Could not find flow ...."

I am trying to export my power app from Dev environment to live environment, but i am getting this error:-

error.png

any advice?

4 REPLIES 4
poweractivate
Community Champion
Community Champion

@johnjohn123 

It seems like an associated Flow cannot be included in the package for some reason.

As troubleshooting step open the Power App, then go to File -> Save As -> This computer .

From the target environment, create a new Power App Canvas App, then go to File -> Open -> Browse

If this works, note that associated Flows may or may not be there at all, or may not be in an updated state. Look for the orphaned Flows manually in dev environment and then export them individually, and then import them in the dev environment, then (if needed) add the association back into the Power App itself if needed.

Alternatively, it is possible it's a permissions issue, and you can ask someone such as a global admin or someone with high privileges to try to perform the export of the package and see if they have a better luck.

@poweractivate  i removed 2 of the connectors which were not in use, and how i am getting one error instead of 2, as follow:-

johnjohn123_0-1628812501427.png

can this tell anything?

Thanks

@johnjohn123 

The issue might be with a connection that has become bad.

Try to find the offending connection, delete and recreate it.

@poweractivate wrote:
  1. Remove the <<your>> connection, and then if needed recreate the <<your>> Connection by removing the connection under make.powerapps.com -> Data -> Connections -> Find <<your>>Connection -> Use Ellipses ->  Remove <<your>> Connection....

Issue Connecting Data Sources 

You can also try all of those steps I gave in my solution from the link above as a general reference and see if it ends up working.

Bixol
Regular Visitor

You could just as well open make using incognito browser thus enforcing clean enviroment. This showed me the missing datasources and allowed me to clear unused.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,249)