cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_D

Unable to export as package

So far the export function had worked fine, but now I suddenly get an error message, which unfortunately gives me no clues as to what I could fix or correct in the app to make the export work.

The following error message is displayed, unfortunately this is very generic:

Interner Serverfehler. Nachverfolgungs-ID: „177bd2d4-615f-4463-a7ab-d456a6ef529b“.

(translated: Internal server error. Tracking ID: "...)

I have also already tried it with different browsers and also cleared the browser cache, unfortunately without success.

Some other support requests have mentioned "missing flows", but no flows are used. However SharePoint lists are used as data sources.

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-tiribe
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Daniel_D ,

Over the last week we encountered a product defect that prevented the App Export as a package. 

The issue is already fix since: Thursday, April 1, 2021, at 5:04 PM UTC 

We will continue to monitor the scenario in order to prevent situations similar to this to ever happen again.

Best regards,

Tiago Ribeiro | Power Platform Support Engineer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-tiribe
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Daniel_D ,

Over the last week we encountered a product defect that prevented the App Export as a package. 

The issue is already fix since: Thursday, April 1, 2021, at 5:04 PM UTC 

We will continue to monitor the scenario in order to prevent situations similar to this to ever happen again.

Best regards,

Tiago Ribeiro | Power Platform Support Engineer.

Daniel_D

Thanks for the information, seems like I was lucky enough to get this error just before the update.

This morning I was able to export the PowerApp successfully.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,347)