cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Unable to get items from a calendar

I am trying to create a calendar app that will show calendar events for a specific day, as I have numerous calendars I was going to use a drop down for selecting the calendar and then have the events display in a gallery. 

I have set up the drop down using Office365Outook.CalendarGetTablesv2().value to pull through the different calendars however when I go to use this drop down value in the gallery's formula Office365Outlook.V4CalendarGetItems(Dropdown2.Selected.name) I get an error saying that I have an invalid parameter for the table, please can somebody offer any assistance. 

Thank you, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JAYates1995 ,

I made a test based on your code, but I cannot reproduce your issue, all events can be displayed in the gallery properly.

Snipaste_2020-06-09_17-26-12.png

Could you please try to remove the Office365 Outlook connection and re-add it again to see if the issue is fixed?

If it still doesn't work, try to go to Data-Connection to establish a new Office365 Outlook connection and try agin.

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JAYates1995 ,

I made a test based on your code, but I cannot reproduce your issue, all events can be displayed in the gallery properly.

Snipaste_2020-06-09_17-26-12.png

Could you please try to remove the Office365 Outlook connection and re-add it again to see if the issue is fixed?

If it still doesn't work, try to go to Data-Connection to establish a new Office365 Outlook connection and try agin.

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,531)