Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lras120265
Advocate I
Advocate I

Unable to open app

Hi, 

I am getting this error message when trying to open the app. Can anyone please help me? Thanks!!

Failed to obtain authoring session token from RP. Failed to get authorized. xhr error. Status: 500, response: {"error":{"code":"InternalServerError","message":"Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is 'e41e2b3e-d1e5-4347-b72c-d6ddbce23711'."}}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FilipeRelvas
Community Support
Community Support

Hello all,

This issue is known and we are currently working on it.

From the information that we have it's affecting multiple US Gov customers.

As a workaround until the issue is fixed you can use the following URL: https://gov.create.powerapps.us/v3.20081.23.159726592/studio/#

If you are facing this problem against a different endpoint please raise a Support Case with us for further investigation.

Best regards,

Filipe

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Thor19725
Regular Visitor

I am also getting this error.

JPODOE
Frequent Visitor

I am getting this error as of yesterday afternoon.  I am guessing it is a Microsoft issue.  Please let me know if you hear anything.  Stuck at the moment.

FilipeRelvas
Community Support
Community Support

Hello all,

This issue is known and we are currently working on it.

From the information that we have it's affecting multiple US Gov customers.

As a workaround until the issue is fixed you can use the following URL: https://gov.create.powerapps.us/v3.20081.23.159726592/studio/#

If you are facing this problem against a different endpoint please raise a Support Case with us for further investigation.

Best regards,

Filipe

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  Yes I am a gov customer.  That secondary link you sent me worked wonderfully.  Thanks again!!

evilla
Regular Visitor

same issue on March 2021. No powerapps and no power automate access. 

Beth_Gordon
Frequent Visitor

I'm having this same issue today (in the DoD/USAF environment)

UPDATE: I corrected this issues by adding the sites as  "allowed" to add cookies in Edge

Is there another link for US DoD customers?

RyanMc
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue with a government enterprise solution (not DoD). Azure status page shows everything is fine, but there are issues across the organization. Any word on this?

Edit based on Beth_Gordon's edit: The cookie fix did not work for us. When attempting to call or log onto apps.gov.powerapps.us we get the This site can't be reached error.

RyanBrown

Same issue here, from about 2:00 to 2:30 CST on 1/26/2022.  Working fine now, though.   I'm gcc but not dod.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,279)