cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phildrake198
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to parse response JObject error with DocuSign connection

I have an unusual error returning for an "AddRecipientToEnvelope" function call in my PowerApp I've created. The function is very simple and I believe I have the correct values entered:

DocuSignDemo.AddRecipientToEnvelope(<accountid>, "<envelopeid>", "<test>", "<testemail>")

The returning error is "unable to parse response JObject". I've tried searching on the error and I can't find any documentation on it. Other functions work just fine.

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @phildrake198 ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:

9.JPG

According to the formula you provided, I think there may have something wrong with it. The first argument of the DocuSignDemo.AddRecipientToEnvelope() function is required to provide a Account Id, which is Text string value. But within your formula, you provide a number value.

Please check if you have provided a proper Account Id string value within your DocuSignDemo.AddRecipientToEnvelope() function. You could go to your DocuSign Admin Center, then go to "API and Keys" tab, then you could find your Account Id string value there:
10.JPG

On your side, please consider modify your formula as below:

DocuSignDemo.AddRecipientToEnvelope("Account Id String", "938c4c1a-6f96-44e5-8e8a-f171cb511816", "James Drake", "phildrake3@gmail.com")

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-xida-msft Thanks, I tried that suggestion but unfortunately I continue to receive that same error. It's important to note that I actually don't receive the error until AFTER I've Previewed the app. Here are some screenshots for review. When you preview your app, does it show the same error?

API account key.png

Function.png

Draft.png

Error.png

@v-xida-msft Thanks, I tried that suggestion but unfortunately I continue to receive that same error. It's important to note that I actually don't receive the error until AFTER I've Previewed the app. Here are some screenshots for review. When you preview your app, does it show the same error?

Error.pngFunction.pngAPI account key.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,649)