Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JT_Corrin
Helper II
Helper II

Unable to process binding

Hello,

can't currently open my app in edit mode (the published version seems fine). The error code is

"Unable to process binding: attr: function() { return { title: properties.Tooltip, 'aria-label':accessibleLabel, 'ariadescribedby': descriptionId} }

How can I solve this error?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17
PowerO365Guy
Helper II
Helper II

I am in the same boat, Community could you please help. what is the root cause. btw even after restore the issue still occurs.

PowerO365Guy_0-1619682589555.png

Lukas8299

Same here.

image.png

All was working suddenly started getting this. hours spent on an app and while opening i see this 😞

Lukas8299

If I can't open the App, my colleague can open it and vice versa.

but there is some issue as even i manage to open it. i close and open again i get the same error. tried restore to previous version have the same issue. Tried save as different app and still get the error.

JT_Corrin
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks for the responses everyone. Good to know its not just me.

I'll be raising a couple of tickets with Microsoft today. I'll feedback with the outcome if nothing is resolved prior

Thanks Corrin please update us as this is the first time i am facing these error and i haven't done anything different than before. would be great to know the cause and fix to save the apps from losing the work.

stefs
Regular Visitor

Getting the same error, hoping haven't lost all the work! Published app seems fine but can no longer edit further. Restore makes no difference. Please post any updates if anyone hears anything.

JT_Corrin
Helper II
Helper II

To keep everyone update:

I've spoken to MS support and have sent over my network traces.

I'll post again when I have the solution

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (15,280)