cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Get_file_content-_IT_Manager_Approved_' inputs at line '1' and column '53581': 'The template language expression 'outputs('Update_file_properties-_IT_Manager_Approved')?['body/{Identifier}']' cannot be evaluated because property 'body/{Ident

Hi,

I get this error when I run my flow:

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Get_file_content-_IT_Manager_Approved_' inputs at line '1' and column '53581': 'The template language expression 'outputs('Update_file_properties-_IT_Manager_Approved')?['body/{Identifier}']' cannot be evaluated because property 'body/{Identifier}' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I have 2 approvers and the actions/parameters for both are the same. The flow succeeds on the first approver but fails with this error message when it gets to the second approver.

DanielRK_0-1609157805287.png

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 
Please close the thread.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I deleted the document identifier and  tried again and this step works but a subsequent step fails (Onedrive converting to PDF).

Error from Office Service. Url=https://wordcs.officeapps.live.com/document/export/pdf HttpCode=BadRequest cert=subject:;thumbprint: ResponseHeaders=X-ErrorCode: WordCantOpenDocument
X-ClientCorrelationId: 575c2898-0345-4de2-9c90-847469dd76e3
X-ServiceCorrelationId: 575c2898-0345-4de2-9c90-847469dd76e3
X-ErrorCategory: BadRequest
X-IsRetriable: False
X-ConversionTimeInMs: 109.3431
X-FileDownloadTimeInMs: 468.926
Cache-Control: private
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:05:52 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0
X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

DanielRK_0-1609160897551.png

DanielRK_1-1609160978549.png

Please help me.

Thank you.

Daniel

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 
This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question.  I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Daniel

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 
Please close the thread.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,456)