cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_me_a_mobile_notification'

I am receiving the following error message in a Flow I have setup:

 

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_me_a_mobile_notification' inputs at line '1' and column '2084': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_flowpush']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_flowpush' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sql'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

 

The flow takes the input from a PowerApps application and execute a SQL Server stored procedure with the input given by the user via the app. It then (attempts to) sends out a notification to the mobile Flow app. That step is failing. I don't think I am doing anything out of of the ordinary. The step implements the following expression:

 

concat('Batch Number ', triggerBody()['Executestoredprocedure_BACHNUMB'], ' has been ', if(equals(triggerBody()['Executestoredprocedure_ACTION'], '1'), 'Approved', 'Rejected'))

 

I have also placed an @ sign in front of the concat function and that hasn't yielded any results either. This flow was working yesterday and in fact, ran 11 times without any issues. Today, it decided to simply not work and I cannot find any documentation about this error.

 

Thanks in advanced for your help.

 

MG.-

Mariano Gomez, MVP

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Fixed this! As it turned out, I had renamed the stored procedure task to StoredProc *AFTER* I had setup the notification task. Unfortunately, PowerApps did not refactor the steps to change the procedure parameters from Executestoredprocedure_Parameter to StoredProc_Parameter causing the subsequent notification step to fail as it couldn't find those specific variables. I had to delete the flow (only 3 steps so not bad) and re-add it as there seems to be no cleanup and recreate it, then remap to the PowerApp app. Oh well, you live you learn.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Fixed this! As it turned out, I had renamed the stored procedure task to StoredProc *AFTER* I had setup the notification task. Unfortunately, PowerApps did not refactor the steps to change the procedure parameters from Executestoredprocedure_Parameter to StoredProc_Parameter causing the subsequent notification step to fail as it couldn't find those specific variables. I had to delete the flow (only 3 steps so not bad) and re-add it as there seems to be no cleanup and recreate it, then remap to the PowerApp app. Oh well, you live you learn.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Member

For me the issue was related to a variable I was initializing but had not set the variable before using it.

When testing the flow in edit mode I would receive a success, 

However, when calling it from powerapps it would not work.

 

Solution was to ensure that the variable was set correctly,

Additionally, I removed and readded the flow to PowerApps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,986)