cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to reach any of my Apps

A couple of hours ago i just finished with an app, and now i cannot see any of my apps at all.

My permissions certanely not changed at all, and no one deleted it.

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Permissions can only be expanded for the calling user with object id 'fac354f3-b26c-4471-8aa8-9860c45745f5'.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Unable to reach any of my Apps

Hi @LiviaBarcsay ,

Except for this newly added app, did you have any other app? Did them all disappear? Have you tested with nother web browsers/devices?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi,

thank you for the answer.

I did tested with the IE, Chrome, FIrefox, Edge.

I have at least 8 apps, and none of them appearing.

I am in the correct environment too.

Cheers,

Livia

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my apps. The owner neither has changed any permissions nor has deleted any app and I'm not able to view any app that was shared to me. Please suggest a solution

Thanks ,

Ravi

Highlighted

I'm not sure if you've solved your own issues, but we had this same issue and solved it. The issue for us was that we had a developer who was mis-licensed with the "Team Member" license. We resolved it by assigning a full license and the error went away.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,739)