cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camer314
Resolver I
Resolver I

Unable to remove code component

I created a PCF component and uploaded it as part of a solution then later changed the unique name in the solution file and uploaded a new version.

At this point the component was represented twice in the list, so that is the first issue.

Then I changed the name of a bound property in the manifest file and uploaded a new version. At this point the component failed to load entirely in the studio because it was somehow still using the old manifest file and failing to read the now non-existent property. So thats problem number two.

So I figured I would start again and delete the entire solution from my environment. However this seems to make no difference, the 2 components still show on the Code tab in Studio.

So I am wondering how can I get rid of these components from my environment once and for all??

The below screenshot shows the duplicate components, and both still show even though the solution has been deleted. How can I fix that?

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @camer314 

I would check the contents of your Default Solution. If you do a search for your 'Fluent UI..' controls, do they appear there?

If so, you can choose the option to 'delete from this environment', and that should hopefully remove the components.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @camer314 

I would check the contents of your Default Solution. If you do a search for your 'Fluent UI..' controls, do they appear there?

If so, you can choose the option to 'delete from this environment', and that should hopefully remove the components.

@timl,

Yes that worked great thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,243)