cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexandra0201
Frequent Visitor

Unable to resolve Bad Gateway Error

I was building a PowerApps to make completing a form easier, and very suddenly I started being unable to submit my form. I get this error "An error occurred on the server. Server Response: New User form list failed: Bad Gateway". I have changed the connector account multiple times, refreshed the connection as well as completely deleting the connection and redoing it. I don't understand why it's doing this now. I understand there is an outage of some programs but I believed that SharePoint and PowerApps would be unaffected. I have restarted the computer, closed browser, cleared cache, and disconnected and reconnected to the internet. 

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Alexandra0201 

Please check Required fields in the SharePoint and make sure your form has all of these required fields. If you do not have any one of them, then there is a chance you may experience this issue. 

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

All my required fields have content and the form does not display angry red text telling me I am missing any information. The fact that the submit form call is triggered at the end of a timer shouldn't have anything to do with it should it? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (7,355)