I have the same issue but only on the web browser and Ctrl-F5 doesn't change anything. The mobile app works fine no problem on that side it's really weird.
Hi @Hairy_Drumroll i tried with Chrome, Firefox, Edge all same message and that to all my user trying to access the app through web browser including me owner of the app. But by Phone no issue the can connect and interact interact the app without problem (consult, update and add record).
Should I remove the connection and add it back ?
I re oppend my app and find out a old SQL Server connection on premise was still there and while i desactivated the on premise gateway so i guess that was this causing the issue.
Now no more issues
How to fix "Your app needs this connection. Please edit your app to add it back."
1. Remove all possible sql conections, which are linked to the app. Take care. The SQL Connection should all be deleted. Sometimes the System hangs and does not clear a sql connection.
2. Remove Link to Flows, which uses these sql connection
3. After this step i take a little break. Maybe the background needs some time.
4. Save, clear Browser data. Try to start up in run mode. The message should have disappeared.
5. Open your app. Save and Publish it again.
6. Add the connection threw the PowerApps Portal (View/Connection/Add Connection).
Check it out!
Check it out!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand