Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krispe
Microsoft
Microsoft

Unable to send kudos in MSFT system via the thrive power app

Steps:  

1.  Go to Kudos power app - https://apps.powerapps.com/play/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apps/0a71d7d0-5325-6898-afd2-4f3498d98...

2.  Search for Kevan Brown

3.  See the following message:  "Kevan brown has either opted out of participating in the Kudos program or does not have access as per regional compliance policies."

4.  I reached out the Kevan and he can get into the kudos app and send kudos to others

The ask:  how can I see Kevan in the tool and send a kudos?

2 REPLIES 2
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

This looks like its a Microsoft internal app that is specific to the Microsoft tenant - I don't think us forum users or superusers will be able to sufficiently advise on this. Have you spoken with the creators/owners of the App?

@Mr-Dang-MSFT - do you know to whom this query should be directed?

Thanks,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Reported 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,149)